Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Bloomington Bison Thread: Part XV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
... I thought Kale McCallum, who attended the development and rooking camps and showed some offensive skill in junior might be given a chance but he wasn't brought to the Rangers training camp.
McCallum may still be invited to Pack Camp.
Dufort (AHL contract) was with the NYR rookies last week, but not invited to NYR Camp

Reactions: RangersFan1994

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I'm not a fan of Korczak (who already is in the 3rd year of his entry level contract having been sent back to the WHL for his first year and not producing or showing much in year 2)
I wouldn't give up on him just yet. He's 2 1/2 months older than Othmann. They were drafted the same year, both in their first year of eligibility. Because of when his birthday falls, he was eligible to play in the AHL a year earlier than Othmann, but he wasn't ready for it, so he went back. The CHL classifies it as an overage season, but it was only his D+2 season, and most kids drafted out of the CHL spend their D+2 season in the CHL.

He didn't have as good of a season in the AHL as I hoped he would, but he is by no means behind in his development. Hopefully he can make a significant jump this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad