Hanifin Or Marner?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Hanifin has looked good but so did Luke Schenn remember.
Hanifin will be good but easily Marner

Good to know Hunter made right choice

Mar 26, 2010
I was a supporter of drafting Marner, but would not take him now. He will be a bust.

Hanifin should have been the pick.

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
I was a supporter of drafting Marner, but would not take him now. He will be a bust.

Hanifin should have been the pick.

I'm glad you know more than Mark Hunter! You are so wise with your hockey knowledge.

Marner is going to be a stud when he's ready to make the Jump to the NHL

Shwaguy*

Hanifin, no regrets, he's looked good for a 18 year old in the NHL. Inb4 Luke Schenn and Erik Johnson comments.

Just because you say inb4 Luke Schenn doesn't make that point any less valid or you any less biased.

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
I think Marner was the right choice. I feel that he has the higher ceiling, and I prefer that over being NHL ready at 18 like Hanifin is.

Mar 26, 2010
I'm glad you know more than Mark Hunter! You are so wise with your hockey knowledge.

Marner is going to be a stud when he's ready to make the Jump to the NHL

So I assume you are happy with the leadership and the team moving forward since they have been so successful since 2010. Not sure the other 99.9% fans agree with you.

mikebel111*

So I assume you are happy with the leadership and the team moving forward since they have been so successful since 2010. Not sure the other 99.9% fans agree with you.

I can say Hanifin will be a bust too. Canes made big mistake drafting him

See I can do that too

Sorry but it's to early to make statements like yours.
#truth

tolwyn

Feb 4, 2015
These comparisons are just stupid right now. Hanafin has looked good sure. Marner has also looked good in the minors. We won't know till they each have a few seasons under them and that's about all there is to it.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach

The point would make sense if the same people in charge in 2010 were still in charge today. The Toronto coaching, management staff and the outlook on cutting edge technology and statistics are far more different in the half decade.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
There really isn't a need to have this thread bumped .. Not much discussion can be had 9 games into the regular season after these two were just drafted two months ago.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad