Value of: Hampus Lindholm next contract

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
He’s 28. He will push for max term. Similar to Hamilton this off season. If he leaves it will be for the max 7 from another team. 8 if he remains in Anaheim. Figure it will be for 8 years at a $7 mill AAV.

$7.5 AAV for 7 years if he leaves.

He’s not going to age well enough to justify max term. Whoever gives him more than 6 years will regret it, even 6 is a push.

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
Ducks should and probably will resign him, Hes #1 dman and can be vet to help the young players through this rebuild. Cant have every player be under 25

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Krug and a 1st!

No way they take 6.5 years of Krug as part of the return. Think Blues unprotected 1st and one of Neighbours or Bolduc as the value portion and Anaheim takes 2.5 years of Scandella.

The bottom line is Anaheim doesn't even have enough incentive to make the deal I proposed, they would much rather keep their top pair workhorse LD and re-sign him. Frankly I doubt that Hampus would want to leave Anaheim at all. His sister works for the Ducks and reports indicate he's happy there. In my experience players would just assume stay put if the contract is close and I'll bet the Ducks offer a contract he'll accept. Sucks for us Blues fans who covet him but I think we'll have to find our new Bouwmeester somewhere else.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
From the ducks I think he goes 7 mill for 8 years. If he makes it to free agency 8 to 9 mill at 6 or 7 years. I'd love for the leafs to trade muzzin and holl in the offseason and sign Lindholm.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Blues would give him the obvious contract for #2D-men:
Screenshot 2021-12-15 101730.jpg

$45.5M over 7

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
A lot of teams will want him if he hits FA.

I'd love him on the Wings, but don't want to over pay and give crazy term. I'd go 7mil for about 5 years but I'm sure some other team would be willing to beat that.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Could Trouba’s, Chabot’s or even Miro Heiskanen’s deals be somewhat of a comparison to what Hampus Lindholm will get when he signs an extension with Anaheim or a new deal via free agency.

For what defenseman have gone for lately, the market is open to spending for a top pairing all game situation defenseman.

Lindholm won’t quite be in the Dougie Hamilton range but could come in around 8.25mil to 8.5mil range if Lindholm were to make it to the open market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad