Proposal: Hamonic Replacement for Vancouver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
So Clague is basically a reclamation project at this point? Claim him and see what you get but do not have high expectations.

I'd say so. Undersized left-shot offensive defenseman with very little physicality or defensive ability.

Wish it wasn't so, we've spent a lot of time with him. Edler was significantly better than Clague, as were guys like Strand and Wolanin. And we don't even really have an offensive defenseman.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I'd say so. Undersized left-shot offensive defenseman with very little physicality or defensive ability.

Wish it wasn't so, we've spent a lot of time with him. Edler was significantly better than Clague, as were guys like Strand and Wolanin. And we don't even really have an offensive defenseman.
Exactly what the Canucks don't need, lol. Already have a bunch of them: Hughes, Rathbone, Hunt

Reactions: kilowatt

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
So Benning said Hamonic isn't sitting out. Dead thread?
Seems like the implications are that they're going to revisit this whenever hamonic feels ready

Also the canucks are absolutely going to pick up any defensive minded RHD that hits waivers that can skate better than schenn

Reactions: Cogburn

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
then why did he JUST sign a two-year deal at $3M per?

that’s a Hamonic question. The point stands the ppl in the thread goin “bAcK uP ur claims” to things you can Google and is now common knowledge is dumb

Also jduging by the fact he seems to request trades often he seems to think contracts don’t mean much.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
What are you talking about? There is nothing but rumor and speculation regarding Hamonic and media members saying they don’t actually know exactly what is going on with him.

If you want to run with a bunch of rumors, go right ahead. I’ll wait until there’s actual confirmation of any of the “maybes” you’re presenting as fact.

the rumours are of “why”

the fact he isn’t playing still exists. The poster I was addrsssing was wanting to be hand held for readily available current events. The onus of proof doesn’t go as far as reading the local newspaper daily to ppl that don’t want to stay in the loop ffs

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Reported by Dahliwal, he will play in oct early November after his “2nd shot”

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Seems bizarre considering he has an at risk child.
When he was asking for a trade from NYI and as a free agent he was only considering Western Canada to be close to family also.
I think the media is talking out their asses there.
It’s all pure click bait.
Everything over the last few years pointed to him wanting to be as close as possible to his family in western Canada, and trying to stay Covid safe for them as well.
I’d still like him in Winnipeg as a bottom pairing RHD. Good vet presence for the kids and maybe being close to family and on a competitive team will help reignite his fire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad