Confirmed with Link: Hall & Foligno to Chicago

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

8thRoundPick

Sep 19, 2007
Sudbury
Since Hall has some term and is very much worth his price tag, maybe we get lucky and are able to nab the 19th OA and a prospect. What a win that would be, especially if we can sign Bert.

Reactions: Gordoff

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Crazy how many of the league's young (at the time) elite Hall has played with over his career at EDM, BUF, and NJ. Now he will be playing with Bedard. Enjoyed watching him before he became a B, but gained a lot of respect for him during his time here. He will be missed.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
If they deal Hall to sign bertuzzi long term I will crack up. Idiotic move

Really?

Why? ---- not sold on either aspect of this scenario, just wondering what you don't like about it?

For me, of course it all depends on $$$$ --- I like both players, so if the money is even-ish, I think I'd go with the guy who is 3 years younger.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
If they deal Hall to sign bertuzzi long term I will crack up. Idiotic move
I’m an idiot then but I know you love me

If they sign Bert who’s 28 to six years whereas Hall has 2 years left and 32 this season

It’s absolutely the right move if shakes out this way

Marchand
Bert
DeBrusk
Pastrnak

As good a top 4 winger group around

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I liked Bertuzzi and I think he has good chemistry with Pastrnak.

Having said that he is often injured and not as good as an all around player as Hall is.

If they just straight up give him Halls money I think it’s a lousy exchange. Would honestly rather have Hall for two more years and be done with it as opposed to having Bert for 6+

I just hope they actually got something for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad