GDT: HABS vs SABRES 07/12/2013 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Disgraceful. :shakehead What the hell is wrong with some of these people? :help:

bolded the important part because well let's be fair, some people here would post the same kind of things on this very board if Thornton played for the Habs

Source : the Boychuk accident last game

NewHabsEra*

I wouldnt be shocked at all if Subban didnt make TC at this point.. I would like to see him there but not sure he deserves it right now..

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Read 5 posts, couldn't take it anymore. Most disgusting fanbase in hockey.

I don't know if I hate the Bruins fans or the Leafs fans more... The crazy violent ones vs the "we have the greatest team in history this year" delusional ones

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
bolded the important part because well let's be fair, some people here would post the same kind of things on this very board if Thornton played for the Habs

Source : the Boychuk accident last game

They still have a higher % of bloodthirsty *******s.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
If Markov is back out now it can't be too serious. At least not compared to other times when he got helped off the ice and couldn't even skate (recall charley horse from cheap ass Grabo hit in 2009, slashed tendon in his next game that year, tearing ACL against Pens in 2010 playoffs then again that year against Carolina- all catastrophic looking by comparison).

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I don't know if I hate the Bruins fans or the Leafs fans more... The crazy violent ones vs the "we have the greatest team in history this year" delusional ones

Well, I'd prefer to sport a habs shirt in Toronto than in Boston so it answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad