Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Blues

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Every game is a big game, but this one is biiiig.

A week off to work on the defensive mess, get healthy(ish), and use the experience of the early struggles to find a way to improve. MSL has a task ahead, but this is what we should expect with the young Dcore. We're still in that painful growth window and if we want to grow into a contender, the young D is going to have to be thrown in the deep end a bit and come up swimming, or not and we move on to the next one.

I predict Slaf back in the lineup, Xhekaj drawing in and playing well, and a 4-1 Habs victory.

Discuss.

• Love
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
Every game is a big game, but this one is biiiig.

A week off to work on the defensive mess, get healthy(ish), and use the experience of the early struggles to find a way to improve. MSL has a task ahead, but this is what we should expect with the young Dcore. We're still in that painful growth window and if we want to grow into a contender, the young D is going to have to be thrown in the deep end a bit and come up swimming, or not and we move on to the next one.

I predict Slaf back in the lineup, Xhekaj drawing in and playing well, and a 4-1 Habs victory.

Discuss.
I love MSL as a person but a coach he is not. Our PP sucks, our pk is starting to get exposed now, and his overall 5 vs 5 system has us in our own zone for minutes at a time. I don't see us winning anytime soon. Midget coaching at it's best.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This consistent barrage to the medical room needed to stop yesterday.

It's just not good for development and it seems like they are dropping like flies again already.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This consistent barrage to the medical room needed to stop yesterday.

It's just not good for development and it seems like they are dropping like flies again already.
We are definitely on the wrong end of some very heavy collisions.
I'm not sure what is going on this season but the team does not seem to be sharp or aware of what is happening around them.
Are the players not communicating with each other?
We have two Dmen in the infirmary taking hits they should be able to avoid.
Both hits came from players who are known to dish it out.

Reactions: Habs

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
We are definitely on the wrong end of some very heavy collisions.
I'm not sure what is going on this season but the team does not seem to be sharp or aware of what is happening around them.
Are the players not communicating with each other?
We have two Dmen in the infirmary taking hits they should be able to avoid.
Both hits came from players who are known to dish it out.

Poor game preparation and awareness , very poor communication on the bench

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
MSL should be doing this to the team.

Again!! Again!!! Again!!! Repeat over and over again until they pass out.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Passing Game 32nd
Truculence 32nd
Assertiveness 32nd
Work Ethic 32nd

1000009657.jpg

Reactions: morhilane

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I hope Marty gives them a good bag skate either before Scavenger Hunt or after High Tea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad