Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Blues

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Every game is a big game, but this one is biiiig.

A week off to work on the defensive mess, get healthy(ish), and use the experience of the early struggles to find a way to improve. MSL has a task ahead, but this is what we should expect with the young Dcore. We're still in that painful growth window and if we want to grow into a contender, the young D is going to have to be thrown in the deep end a bit and come up swimming, or not and we move on to the next one.

I predict Slaf back in the lineup, Xhekaj drawing in and playing well, and a 4-1 Habs victory.

Discuss.

• Love
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
Every game is a big game, but this one is biiiig.

A week off to work on the defensive mess, get healthy(ish), and use the experience of the early struggles to find a way to improve. MSL has a task ahead, but this is what we should expect with the young Dcore. We're still in that painful growth window and if we want to grow into a contender, the young D is going to have to be thrown in the deep end a bit and come up swimming, or not and we move on to the next one.

I predict Slaf back in the lineup, Xhekaj drawing in and playing well, and a 4-1 Habs victory.

Discuss.
I love MSL as a person but a coach he is not. Our PP sucks, our pk is starting to get exposed now, and his overall 5 vs 5 system has us in our own zone for minutes at a time. I don't see us winning anytime soon. Midget coaching at it's best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad