GDT: Habs' Post-Mortem (10AM ET Today) - Players, Hughes & Gorton Will Speak

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
245646.png

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think that's a perfect season for Montreal Canadiens... i'm a pro-tank, i'm a happy man today. Having a 16% to draft top 2, 41% to draft top 5 and 100% to draft top 7. Great year tank by Habs AND the progression of Kirby Dach, wow! He show that he is going to be a really really good player for many years to come, PPG potential, for sure.

Great season for the young players like RHP, Ylonen, Guhle, Barron, Xhekaj and Harris. Slafkovsky great flashes for sure, the potential is there.... Can't wait to see him next year.

Mike Matheson... wow... he play a amazing season and he is going to be a great veteran for the young players for many years to come.

Yeah guys and girls, the future is very very promising!!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think that's a perfect season for Montreal Canadiens... i'm a pro-tank, i'm a happy man today. Having a 16% to draft top 2, 41% to draft top 5 and 100% to draft top 7. Great year tank by Habs AND the progression of Kirby Dach, wow! He show that he is going to be a really really good player for many years to come, PPG potential, for sure.

Great season for the young players like RHP, Ylonen, Guhle, Barron, Xhekaj and Harris. Slafkovsky great flashes for sure, the potential is there.... Can't wait to see him next year.

Mike Matheson... wow... he play a amazing season and he is going to be a great veteran for the young players for many years to come.

Yeah guys and girls, the future is very very promising!!

This.

And I'd add RHP, Anderson's progression, some good flashes from Ylonen, and Florida's pick looking like 17th overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad