GDT: Habs @ Philly - Wed Jan 10, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
RHP practising in a regular jersey. Maybe he plays? If so, who comes out? Id usually say Armia but he's been playing pretty well lately.

It should be about two more weeks for RHP and Heineman will be sent down once he come back.

Reactions: StCaufield

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
Philly is playing really well this year, fully expect a loss. Who will be in net ? Monty or Primeau ?

Reactions: Rapala

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
remember the old days when we would just dread playing the Legion of Doom and how many injuries our smurf's would endure after a Philly game? HF was LIT with emotion after a philly game

Yeah. That was part of the fun. Teams like Philly and Boston were always built in an antagonizing way, and it was part of the DNA that would carry over from one decade to the next.

These days, everyone is basically trying to build the same generic team.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Yeah. That was part of the fun. Teams like Philly and Boston were always built in an antagonizing way, and it was part of the DNA that would carry over from one decade to the next.

These days, everyone is basically trying to build the same generic team.

It seems Winnipeg is the exception, that is a big nasty team. Honestly they should be in the cup running the last 5 years, I don't get it. Big, score a ton.. must be the blueline letting them down, I haven't looked much into them lately but they are tough to play against, always

Reactions: rik schau

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It seems Winnipeg is the exception, that is a big nasty team. Honestly they should be in the cup running the last 5 years, I don't get it. Big, score a ton.. must be the blueline letting them down, I haven't looked much into them lately but they are tough to play against, always

I thought it was even more pronounced when they had byfuglien as well. But yeah, by today's standards, I suppose they have a nasty team.

Reactions: Habs

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
RHP practising in a regular jersey. Maybe he plays? If so, who comes out? Id usually say Armia but he's been playing pretty well lately.

If RHP comes back then Heineman has to go down, he's on an emergency recall.

But the Habs will need to do something with Kovacevic, Lindstrom, Harris or Struble soon.

The thing is that Struble shouldn't go down and it will be too hard to win a Harris trade on short notice.

So they'll need to find a taker for Lindstrom or gamble on waivers, which he won't clear.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
If RHP comes back then Heineman has to go down, he's on an emergency recall.

But the Habs will need to do something with Kovacevic, Lindstrom, Harris or Struble soon.

The thing is that Struble shouldn't go down and it will be too hard to win a Harris trade on short notice.

So they'll need to find a taker for Lindstrom or gamble on waivers, which he won't clear.
I still think Harris will only move in a roster ready transaction preferably as part of a package deal to help cement our top six.
We still need another higher end right winger.IMO
I don't see Slaf with Dach at all unless Dach takes over number one which will take more than a season.
Even then Suzuki deserves stability on his right flank if that ever happens.

Reactions: habsfan891

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Why are there so many 3-4 gaps between games and then having to play 3 games in 4 nights? Surely the NHL could have done a better job with its scheduling.
Scheduling has been dogshit since the start of the season. Lots of long pause, lots of back-to-back with travel.

Either some arenas have too many none-hockey events scheduled or the NHL gave the job to some interns who has no idea what they are doing.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Scheduling has been dogshit since the start of the season. Lots of long pause, lots of back-to-back with travel.

Either some arenas have too many none-hockey events scheduled or the NHL gave the job to some interns who has no idea what they are doing.
Maybe they have AI doing it lol.

• Wow
Reactions: morhilane

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I was wondering if RHP was coming back for tomorrow night, but I guess not. He has to be back soon though. He would eventually be a good add to Monahan line, but I wonder if MSL tries him with Anderson again?

Caufield-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Ylonen-Monahan-RHP
Gallagher-Evans-Anderson
Heineman-Stephens-Armia
Pezzetta

Jul 6, 2016
Philly is the surprise of the year in the NHL (with Vancouver). No huge changes so far made in the line up but Tortorella is squeezing the best out of this bunch. Habs with Dach, Newhook and Monty in net for more games would had the same record as them right now.

I was wondering if RHP was coming back for tomorrow night, but I guess not. He has to be back soon though. He would eventually be a good add to Monahan line, but I wonder if MSL tries him with Anderson again?

Caufield-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Ylonen-Monahan-RHP
Gallagher-Evans-Anderson
Heineman-Stephens-Armia
Pezzetta
RHP did not had the same spark in his game before his injury. Was he just a flash-in-the-pan at the end of last season ? He has still a two-way contract and can be sent down to Laval. I think they should send him down for few games.

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
remember the old days when we would just dread playing the Legion of Doom and how many injuries our smurf's would endure after a Philly game? HF was LIT with emotion after a philly game
Broad street bully's were even more savage and brutal,but the hockey then was more fun and thrilling. Now the hitting and nastiness is all but a thing of the past.

Reactions: Habs

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Did Allen get relegated the the women's team :sarcasm:

#GQ #BlueSteel

SmartSelect_20240110-094937_X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad