GDT: Habs @ Leafs - 7pm - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
He was on the Leafs 4th line despite missing players that will be in our lineup, and as I showed, he still played poorly while sheltered against AHLers, so hopefully that's an indication that he won't be making the team.
He played well last night and will likely be on the team.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
He played well last night and will likely be on the team.
That's just dekes. He is always going on about 'facts', then offers an unsupported opinion, and follows it by saying "as I showed, he still played poorly".

Sometimes I wonder if he's actually serious, but he can't be.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
He is always going on about 'facts', then offers an unsupported opinion, and follows it by saying "as I showed, he still played poorly".
Oh weird how you missed all of the supporting:
0 points. 0 shots. 0 fights or response. 16.6 xGF% (second worst on the team). Looked visibly bad and struggling with plays and positioning all night. While playing sheltered against AHLers.
Berube played him less than any other player who didn't get injured.
Still waiting for any evidence that he played well though.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
That's just dekes. He is always going on about 'facts', then offers an unsupported opinion, and follows it by saying "as I showed, he still played poorly".

Sometimes I wonder if he's actually serious, but he can't be.
Yeah, that is true. I have to problem with Dekes. It is just that this time I provided the fact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad