GDT: Habs @ Hurricanes in Quebec City - 7:00pm (RDS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
6-0 and no online score sheet....

I just just tuned in. Anybody kind enough to tell me who scored?

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Wow.. what a move by Desharnais. Guy is surprising me, I thought he was going to pass for sure. :laugh:

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
It's really funny to hear these announcers rave about Desharnais, seems like all they can see is the good.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I agree with Pierre Houde...it's ALMOST sad to see Komisarek play...:laugh:

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Did Komi just get a high sticking penalty? This might be one of the worst performances I have seen from a defenceman in a looong time. Yeesh

Loner

Dec 29, 2008
Montreal
Holland is basically the poor man's Bournival IMO, and that's not really a bad thing at all. More of a playmaker than a scorer, slightly less physical but more creative. Still not sure if he will make it because he doesn't have any one outstanding skill, but he will definitely earn at least an NHL callup in the near future. He's already exceeded most expectations had for him, so who knows.

Nygren is already much better than he was in his first game. You can see why he progressed so much over the past few years.

In the defense of Collberg and Thomas...they are snipers, even if they aren't completely one dimensional, they still play a feast or famine style of game that is all about goals. That being said it's probably not good for Thomas that Collberg at least looks as comfortable as he does...but I think that could very well be because Collberg has high end talent.

I like them together, their offensively skill complement each other and both are responsible defensibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad