News Article: Habs have a reality tv show?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Am I mis-reading this, or are you saying that you don't like people that ride bikes instead of driving or walking or taking public transportation? How is that disappointing?

It can be annoying when you make a right turn in Cambridge and you end up w/ Ted Nugent on the hood car.

Ok, it wasn't Ted, but it sure looked like him.

disfigured

Mar 29, 2003
Lowell MA
Am I mis-reading this, or are you saying that you don't like people that ride bikes instead of driving or walking or taking public transportation? How is that disappointing?

I like the idea of alternate transportation, but I I'm not thrilled with those who ride bikes or more accurately how they ride them. But that's a different subject.

I was more "mildly dissapointed" (for lack of better description), because I just didn't picture one of the most tenacious B's showing up to work on a bike. I think the juxtaposition of him being so generous and altruistic is awesome, really shows the diversity of players in the league, but lets face it, going to foreign countries to build schools doesn't exactly jive with the "Big Bad Bruins" narrative.

Part of being a fan is the perceptions of players you start to create for yourself. It may be extensive or just generalizations about them. Once much more personal and detailed information is to be had, sometimes it just doesn't fit that mystique you've created in your own mind.

Neely 08 said:
It can be annoying when you make a right turn in Cambridge and you end up w/ Ted Nugent on the hood car.

Ok, it wasn't Ted, but it sure looked like him.

You too?

I had one go through a stop sign on my right, clip my mirror, knocking him off his bike, then he proceeds to b|itch me out because I had extended mirrors on my dump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad