Post-Game Talk: Habs Got the Blues.... The No Point Blues.... Stl 4 Mtl 1

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Domi : No goal in 15 games.
Drouin : 1 point in his last 7 games.

Our two best forwards.

I think the standings right now are pretty accurate of what's it going to be like when season ends.
Habs either finish 9th or 10th.
Unfortunately, with Price in net, you are probably right... Without Price, this team crashes in no time in the bottom of the standing...

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Have no fear, Bergy is going to fix this!

ksbus8h.gif
We are so f***ed...

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Just got back from the hospital with the old lady (mri for her back, no worries) to see the final minutes of this mess. Ummm go habs go??? LMAO this is the team MB built. Not to worry they will win 2 games put us in a playoff position again, we will clap like seals, and we will be the french word for seals only the english sound of it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just got back from the hospital with the old lady (mri for her back, no worries) to see the final minutes of this mess. Ummm go habs go??? LMAO this is the team MB built. Not to worry they will win 2 games put us in a playoff position again, we will clap like seals, and we will be the french word for seals only the english sound of it.

We'll get Nicole Kidman to clap like a seal, she's a pro.

anigif_sub-buzz-14920-1488167213-3.gif

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
4 goals in the last 5 games.
This team have no offense. And it's not like Julien can juggle with the lines, our team is filled with ****ing 3rd liners.

Domi is the only guy who's 1st line material on this team. We're so far from contending for a cup, it's kinda sad.
I would say he would barely qualify on a good team. Its like when Bozak was the #1C for the leafs-because they had no one else. Not a bad player, but his early reviews were a little over hyped.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
he wouldnt do it really anyway.

Juliens work on the bench starts and ends with turning and looking for replays on his tablet.

that or he is just is on youtube
I'd do the same if I had the same group on the bench..
Fact they are battling for the last spot is already better than expected.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
[MOD]

So many posters ended up eating crow in November.

How quickly things change.

I get there are overzealous posters but really, is it that difficult to understand why some were happy when they were winning? All people wanted was that. Now that they're struggling I really don't see the point of the "I told you so" shtick.

Last edited by a moderator:

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Because I want a message from management on what direction we’re going. I don’t want to be the former Toronto Maple Leafs and suffer 10 years.

I think Bergevin made it quite clear. If he turns around and sells our assets for 30 year old vets who won't make the team a contender maybe I'd understand the bitching

Reactions: Doublelift

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Remember at the start when people where chiming in that Reilly was a steal and this team was good ?

I think they said other outlandish things, too.

This team is no good. Winning is fun, but a high pick and winning consistently in the future will be better.
Or we can keep looking for finds off the waiver wire and continue trying to steal the next diamond in the rough from 30 other NHL teams rosters. It has only been 7 years, Bergy needs more time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad