GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hell yeah

93lsll.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This will be a a fun way to kill some time.
Unfortunately we won't get any answers to some of the burning questions Habs fans may have.
First of all the reporters won't ask the right questions and second of all they wouldn't answer if they did.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
This will be a a fun way to kill some time.
Unfortunately we won't get any answers to some of the burning questions Habs fans may have.
First of all the reporters won't ask the right questions and second of all they wouldn't answer if they did.
What are some of yours? I’m legit drawing a blank beyond maybe « you gonna showcase X and X and suck or frontload something worth watching? » which I would def not answer as a coach lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'd love to know how they plan to handle their top 6 PP and PK in a short camp.
There are important decisions that have to be made in terms of personnel mix.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Gorton says priority is to cut the goals against and play better on our own end. The offense will take care of itself with the team they have now, but the team has to play better on its own end. Says the entire team knows it has to be better defensively.

Gorton - The battle for spots on defense will be tough, many guys that are either ready or close. You can't have too many defenseman.

sj315

Dec 5, 2017

Canadiens address the media at annual golf tournament live​

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Hughes nothing exciting so far except to say that he believes the team is coming out of the "accumulation of assets" phase and that they might be more likely to keep a player on an expiring contract rather than trade them.

Grillo is hired full time and exclusive to the Habs. He will no longer work for USA Hockey. He will not be behind the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad