Paul Bissionette vs Don Sweeney (Swayman contract drama)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
2 dingbats

24edf1de7feb88d972ff4ad3c8d45b87b60b5412.jpeg

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Wouldn't be the first time Biz had legit sources. People called him a clown for going after Babcock like he did but as it turns out, he had legit information from multiple guys on the Jackets roster.

I know people aren't big on the podcast, but it's ran by players with connections to many current/former players. It wouldn't shock me if Biz's source was actually Sway himself.

And if this is the case, Don Sweeney needs to be fired into the sun. You screwed this up by taking him to arbitration over 500k, and now Swayman is rightly sticking it to you for it and you can't handle it.

LeonDraisaitl

Jan 5, 2015
Saskatchewan
I don’t listen to podcasts so I’m only going off the video posted and from that alone it’s a confusing jumble that I can’t see helping the long term relationship between the bruins and swayman

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
Pretty firm denial by Sweeney. I could definitely see the source or Whitney himself embellishing "3 weeks" but there's almost certainly something to this. The Chiclets guys are goofs sometimes but their contacts are as good as literally any journalist. They got shat on when they reported the Babcock stuff and were completely and totally vindicated. My money is on the spit up on yourself group.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If you're a professional you don't wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. Bad look for Sweeney.
Yep. So easy to ignore and take the high road here. “I can’t control the rumor mills but obviously we don’t like anyone slandering the organization. We keep all negotiations private, period.”

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Yep. So easy to ignore and take the high road here. “I can’t control the rumor mills but obviously we don’t like anyone slandering the organization. We keep all negotiations private, period.”
Not technically the high road if you’re accusing the podcast of making it up but I feel you

Reactions: DaveG

LevelingSolo

Jan 15, 2012
Chiclets is a legit source and they have connections, they are way higher then the Eklund Tier

Chiclets is a legit source and they have connections, they are way higher then the Eklund Tier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad