Proposal: Habs & Canucks Blockbuster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddys Pub

Jul 18, 2016
Port Coquitlam
Both camps needs a change

Habs : Petry (to play with Ekman) + Gallagher + Price at 6mil + 2rd pick 2023, this gives a chance to the Canucks to be better now and possibly make the playoff
for
Canucks : Hoglander (Gallagher takes his place) + Demko + 2nd pick 2022 + Cap dumb (Hamonic ? )
Absolutely not.
Price is a cap dump at this point.
Demko is a young, cheap superstar in the making.
I’d also rather have Hoglander.
What is Montreal paying to take Price off their hands? That contract it’s gotta be multiple firsts.

Paddys Pub

Jul 18, 2016
Port Coquitlam
Come on now, Gallagher is what Canucks needs (grid and intensity and he is better then Hoglander)
Demko is ok but he is not Price, he will be better then Demko for the next 5 years
Petry will be the best RD in your freaking teams for the next 3 year as well.
And on top of that i am offering to take a cap dumb and you know that isn't cheap;
So you guys have a crazy center lines but you suck at wing and defense , the price to pay is Demko here.
But you know what,, just keep losing and whining
Habs will get a future stars (top 3 2022) and great prospect (Ghule) coming in.

Hahahahahahah
Well done dude. LOL!
This has been fun.

Reactions: Grumpy1

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
I offer to the OP: Raymond, Ballard and a 2cnd for....something
EDIT: Forgot to mention, that's a 2012 2cnd.

Tempo

Jun 13, 2019
Come on now, Gallagher is what Canucks needs (grid and intensity and he is better then Hoglander)
Demko is ok but he is not Price, he will be better then Demko for the next 5 years
And on top of that i am offering to take a cap dumb and you know that isn't cheap;
So you guys have a crazy center lines but you suck at wing and defense , the price to pay is Demko here.

You know your team has 6 f***ing wins so far, right?

Yannickg

May 8, 2019
Both camp need a change??
The Canucks already had the change and his nam is “ Bruce here it is”.
Demko is cheaper then Price and better
Gallagher make 6 mil and Höglqnder is cost control for another season and younger. and i don’t know where they will fit Petry under the cap

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013

The only thing that makes less sense to Van than your trade offer is this explanation

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
price hasn't been good for years
don't let a small playoff sample size fool you
I think it's kind of crazy that Price can play at a mediocre level for years, but the second he starts showing some life people instantly think he is elite again
small sample size? dudes been stellar in every recent postseason run we have been in, has had some shaky regular seasons because of injury.
but sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad