Post-Game Talk: Habs can't stop a puck or stay healthy. Rags wipe out Habs in Montreal.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Crosspost:

I have no problem with losing. I expected it, even asked for it. (Heck, I still ask for it!)

That said, you can lose and still show pride. Defend your teammates. Actually skate hard. Play some sort of an organised gameplan.

This team is disorganised, most guys show no passion or intensity, there's no physicality, the gameplan is garbage and the goalies suck. Our 1st line would be a 2nd line on most contenders, the talent level is so low...

This is not the way.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Oliver Kapanen probably wants a one way ticket to Sweden soon!
I hadn't watched a game until period 2 and 3 tonight. We can use the reasoning that they are very young but in all honesty it's deeper than that. They are simply a poorly assembled group coached by a very inexperienced staff. This is a lottery pick level team.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Crosspost:

I have no problem with losing. I expected it, even asked for it. (Heck, I still ask for it!)

That said, you can lose and still show pride. Defend your teammates. Actually skate hard. Play some sort of an organised gameplan.

This team is disorganised, most guys show no passion or intensity, there's no physicality, the gameplan is garbage and the goalies suck. Our 1st line would be a 2nd line on most contenders, the talent level is so low...

This is not the way.
Agreed. Tonight was a shameful loss. We just rolled over and died.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Do you see progression from last season? For how long will you be content with loserdom? Will you hold the same opinion when they are already out of playoff in early january?
I don’t care. That is what a rebuild is. Look around the league. That is a rebuild. You might not like it. But as an ex-US President said: it is what it is.

Again though. Arber cannot sit anymore.

And get another tough cookie (no pun intended) as a 4th liner.

You guys wanted the kids to get experience at the blue line. Well, you are served. Enjoy!

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
IMG_1116.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: vokiel

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Crosspost:

This is not the way.
Post of the night...well said.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Its time to insulate the team with vets that care

MTL has enough picks, put Dvorak and Armia on waivers, hope someone claims them. ECHL them

Grab some waiver fodder on expiring contracts who will at least battle and protect the youth

Oh ya, find an assistant that has a clue. Someone with experience that the kids might respect

Reactions: Runner77

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
How many days until trade deadline?
I don't see anybody paying for what we have this year. We'll find a taker for Savard but if he keeps playing like that the return will be a 3rd round pick max. I don't see anybody taking Dvorak's and Armia's contract they way they are playing. Contending teams have better player in their bottom 6 already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad