Around The League Thread | Let the Games Begin

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
It's the thing I was most cautious about. Every time I watched him play, he was like a 4th forward when it came to zone reads. Dynamic and creative with the puck on his stick but has a lot to learn about defending and transitioning at the NHL level.
Should’ve spent time in college to work on his defensive game. Felt like he didn’t give a shit about defense and tried to play like the James Harden of hockey every game.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It's the thing I was most cautious about. Every time I watched him play, he was like a 4th forward when it came to zone reads. Dynamic and creative with the puck on his stick but has a lot to learn about defending and transitioning at the NHL level.
Lane is a LHD. So who is his partner? If not Savard it’s not a seasoned vet.

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Ffs someone boot f.ck flemes lol

Nah just makes the Oilers look worse, the more pressure on that team the more stupid desperate moves they'll make. I'm enjoying them piss away McDavid's prime.

Has there ever been a more unlikeable superstar in any of the major professional sports?

Lane Hutson is getting absolutely cooked defensively. -8 in his last 3 games.

That turnover today was brutal.

He's trying to be Quinn but he's not Quinn.

Reactions: MS

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
I've watched four Flyers' games ( vs Canucks x 2, Oilers, Capitals). Michkov is brilliant in the offensive zone but he really doesn't do much in the neutral zone. Needs a puck carrier.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I think the Oilers completely cooked their chances at a cup with an offseason that saw them get rid of a strength (speed in general, but hard on the forecheck) and turn it into a weakness. They really screwed up that Blues offersheet and destroyed their defence and middle/bottom six.

Why their fans are hating the stars when it's their management that did them dirty.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
need calgary to win as much as possible right now so they finish in no mans land (9th-11th).
Would love to see them somehow make the playoffs and get a top 20 pick and go for the expedited rebuild by trading for a C

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I think the Oilers completely cooked their chances at a cup with an offseason that saw them get rid of a strength (speed in general, but hard on the forecheck) and turn it into a weakness. They really screwed up that Blues offersheet and destroyed their defence and middle/bottom six.

Why their fans are hating the stars when it's their management that did them dirty.

Looks like Broberg is tearing it up with 6 pts and a +5.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad