Proposal: Habs - Bruins / Sergachev for Pastrank & Forsbacka-Karlsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
galchenyuk didnt even make team NA as an injury replacement.
draft position means nothing. yak went #1 in that draft, does he have more value than pastrnak too?

:shakehead Please don't try to compare Pastrnak's value to Galchenyuk.
You'd lose every time.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
You'd lose every time.

I am guessing English isn't your first language, as that is not the point he is making...

He is stating draft position (Serg being a higher pick than Pasta) doesn't hold merit, as sometimes the player selected highest (Yakupov) isn't always the best.

No comparison of Pasta to Galchenyuk was made.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
You'd lose every time.

Not sure what you're shaking your head at.

Over their first 2 seasons at the same age

Pastrnak PPG .546 GPG .257 53 points over 97 games
Galchenyuk PPG .513 GPG .194 58 points over 113 games

Last edited:

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
people seem to forget the only reason Pastrnak was drafted 25th in 2014 was because of his concussion during draft year. despite that he still finished 1st in scoring on his team.

if healthy he would of probably been picked in the top 10.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Waiting for a well motivated rebuttal of the two posts below yours. :nod:

For one Galchenyuk is a successful top 3 pick. Secondly, he has first line potential, which I dont know if pasta has. Thirdly, he is a Center which are worth a lot more than Wingers. Fourthly, he's got size, skills, and shooting advatage. And to top it all, he can play the wing and center something pasta cant.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
For one Galchenyuk is a successful top 3 pick. Secondly, he has first line potential, which I dont know if pasta has. Thirdly, he is a Center which are worth a lot more than Wingers. Fourthly, he's got size, skills, and shooting advatage. And to top it all, he can play the wing and center something pasta cant.

Besides the fact that I didn't ask YOU, this is still not a rebuttal to those two posts.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

Galchenyuk's advantage is real due to his position and he has more value than Pasta, clearly. Not sure him playing center needs to be listed as an advantage twice, though :).

Pasta certainly has 1st line potential, though. Without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad