HF Habs: Habs Board Mock 3.0.1

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
The Calgary Flames select: D TARMO REUNANEN of TPS of the Liiga

Tarmo%20Reunanen_0012.JPG

We've got a steal at this point. Kid is a true quarterback on the PP and we believe that he can develop to be Kris Russell's replacement.

Next GM BBM'ed

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The Calgary Flames select: D TARMO REUNANEN of TPS of the Liiga

Tarmo%20Reunanen_0012.JPG

We've got a steal at this point. Kid is a true quarterback on the PP and we believe that he can develop to be Kris Russell's replacement.

Next GM BBM'ed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :rant: :rant::rant:

Damnit. He was going to be my next, secretly great pick. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Good thing I'm the Flyers and they've got a **** load of good D prospects already. :D

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
The Buffalo Sabres select, with the 65th overall pick Mikhail Maltsev (LW, Russia u18, MHL)!

With no shortage of raw talent, the Sabres are more than willing to add to their group a very mature young man, who's progress have been nothing but exceptionally consistent over the past year. Considering our recent agreements with Ryan O'Reilly, we consider ourselves to have the perfect mentor to help Mikhail's game grow and develop to the next level.

maltsevmikhail.jpg

Last edited:

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
CBJ takes LW Givani Smith from the Guelph Storm with the 66th OA - 6'1 200 lbs

468821104-forward-givani-smith-of-the-guelph-storm-gettyimages.jpg

Next GM pm'd

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
here we go, with my sleeper pick from Karpat U20,We welcome to the Avalanche, Center JANNE KUOKKANEN of the Junior A SM-Liiga

image.jpg

"Les joueurs du match, le gardien Justyn Gillis de Compuware et Janne Kuokkanen pour la Finlande, ont reçu une médaille souvenir des mains de M. Robert Lalonde, vice-président de la Ligue midget AAA. (Source d'image:LHMAAAQ)"

Top of his team during the 2015 Hlinka Memorial for Finland U18, 1 point short of tourney lead, playing amongs 1 year youngers midget top prospects for 2017 Draft (popugayev et yamamoto)

This my sleeper pick of 2016:naughty:

my draft is done, Boud pmd

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Nice pick with Kuokkanen!

The Vancouver Canucks are happy to select ANDREW PEEKE, RD from the Green Bay Gamblers Of the USHL.

8) Olli Juolevi
38) Jonathan Dahlèn
68) Andrew Peeke

Next gm pmed!

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
The Winnipeg Jets are proud to select from the USNDTP; LD/LW Adam Fox.

We believe that his offensive capabilities will more than make up for his defensive lapses and we can condition him in the minors as well.

Jets are also looking to move up into the next 5 picks.

Last edited:

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
The Leafs are thrilled to see fall in their lap this selection.

From the US Nation u18 Team (USDP), Defenseman Ryan Lindgren.

1. C: Auston Matthews
16. D: Dante Fabbro
31. LW: Carl Grundström
60. D: Frederic Allard
71. D: Ryan Lindgren

PMing next GM

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ok, I'm lost why is Carolina picking when the board says pick #73 is Arizona's? Was there a trade? Also, is it my turn (#74).

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Ok, I'm lost why is Carolina picking when the board says pick #73 is Arizona's? Was there a trade? Also, is it my turn (#74).

it's just a typo in the OP, the pick #72 isn't in the list, but it was indeed Carolina's pick.

it's Arizona's time to pick, then it will be your turn.

(posting in public so that others who may have the same question see it).

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
it's just a typo in the OP, the pick #72 isn't in the list, but it was indeed Carolina's pick.

it's Arizona's time to pick, then it will be your turn.

(posting in public so that others who may have the same question see it).

Ahhh, didn't notice there was no #72. :laugh:

Waiting for my turn then... :popcorn:

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Gents power out here . Ice storm. I want max Lajoie cant believe someone tok lyscyczrsyk he was my back up plan to lajoie. Would elaborate my pick but no power just limited phone internet.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Gents power out here . Ice storm. I want max Lajoie cant believe someone tok lyscyczrsyk he was my back up plan to lajoie. Would elaborate my pick but no power just limited phone internet.

Hope everything is ok with you! Stay warm.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013

god damn ice storm, its the worst, hope u get power back soon

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
The Buffalo Sabres are glad to select Joey Anderson RW, U.S National U18 team, USDP with the 75th overall pick.

Anderson_Joey2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad