GDT: Habs at Sens (Now, Saturday, October 7th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
NBA player Kyrie Irving made some antisemetic comments in 2022 and was suspended by the league. This is a meme that arose from the controversy. It is a false quote, Adam Silver never said that. But the meme stuck.

Basically washed up NBA players go to the Chinese pro league once they can't find a job in the NBA.
The Shanghai Sharks want YOU!

1696728283639.jpeg

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
But for real my friend:

NBA player Kyrie Irving made some antisemetic comments in 2022 and was suspended by the league. This is a meme that arose from the controversy. It is a false quote, Adam Silver never said that. But the meme stuck.

Basically washed up NBA players go to the Chinese pro league once they can't find a job in the NBA.

Thank you kind sirs!

It's a very apt meme indeed.

Thinking of it.. I wouldn't be against a Habs delegation to China... I first volunteer Armia, Gallagher and Harris!

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
At this point I keep Primeau, and put Montemblows on waivers. The. Prince has turned back into a frog. This game and the wrap around goal the other night are not NHL level

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad