GDT: Habs at Sens (Now, Saturday, October 7th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Are you even watching the game ? Slaf has been excellent.
I didnt mean to come off dissing Slaf. He's been good. Im just wondering. What is it that he does that really set him apart from his draft class?

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I think this was sink or swim for Armia. He had the same opportunity as Gallagher to play with Monahan.

Whoever did better was going to be in the lineup. If Armia had a good game tonight I think he would have stayed and Gallagher would have been scratched.

They both did terrible and neither deserve to be in the lineup but due to Gallagher's contract I guess he wins by default.

Ironically, this is one of the better Armia games in years lmao

Reactions: the

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I'm probably Gally's biggest fan. But seeing him struggle so much, it's painful to watch. It must be incredibly hard for him as well. Your mind still thinks you can do what you previously did. While your body replies back "Yeah right buddy"

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I still have trouble seeing how they'll get rid of Gallagher. That contract is just brutal.
Kent Hughes got to find a loophole. Maybe Bergevin did a error spelling Gallagher's name on his contract or something? I would review that contract and find something.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
This fanbase is incredibly impatient and whiny. It's insufferable.
1696726763796.jpeg

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
That's all ive been doing this week in the hospital :laugh: , could be both of us!
A whole week? Damn, I remember I was at the hospital for 3 days and I was going crazy.

It was game 7 against Dirty Bruins in 2014. Everyone was enjoying the win and I was stuck in the hospital.

Luckily I got discharged the next day. Not a fun experience but it makes you think, it keeps you grounded and appreciate life. Glad you are doing better.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad