Habs are the worst defensive team in the league

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
From the broadcast

gailwqmwiaenfew-jpeg.918024

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
But Hutson is the next Makar...this doesn't make sense...

What doesn't make sense is your post. Makar is known for his offense, and Hutson is known for his offense. You're trying to diss Hutson in a thread that has to do with defense. Even worst is you're trying to diss a player with 7 career nhl games lmfao. You gotta be really down bad to have made that post.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Yall gonnaa start to woo back to Hutson eventually
Not sure I've ever "woo"ed to anything but maybe ric flair??? What does this even mean?

What doesn't make sense is your post. Makar is known for his offense, and Hutson is known for his offense. You're trying to diss Hutson in a thread that has to do with defense. Even worst is you're trying to diss a player with 7 career nhl games lmfao. You gotta be really down bad to have made that post.
Im really down bad...any suggestions on how to fix it?? Watch more Hutson videos? Im not quite done with my Barron ones yet though...

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
The Xhekaj pairing is playing INCREDIBLY sheltered minutes against mostly opposing depth lines and still getting caved in.

Hutson is struggling defensively as he learns the NHL

And the Matheson-Guhle pairing simply cannot handle the utterly ridiculous minutes (NEARLY 70% OF THEIR ICE TIME AGAINST ELITE COMPETITION) they have to play as a result.

And so, that leads to this.

Somebody get Kaiden Guhle to a place where he can play actually reasonable minutes for a 23 year old

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The Xhekaj pairing is playing INCREDIBLY sheltered minutes against mostly opposing depth lines and still getting caved in.

Hutson is struggling defensively as he learns the NHL

And the Matheson-Guhle pairing simply cannot handle the utterly ridiculous minutes (NEARLY 70% OF THEIR ICE TIME AGAINST ELITE COMPETITION) they have to play as a result.

And so, that leads to this.

Somebody get Kaiden Guhle to a place where he can play actually reasonable minutes for a 23 year old
All correct, there is also zero defensive structure

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Getting some fresh air instead of always staying in your basement would be a good start.
The new York state weather flooded my basement this past spring. While I've done the best I can to help with this issue its still kinda musty down there hence I try not to spend time down there much. Ik ik kinda lazy on my part for not fully addressing the situation.

I digress.

• Haha
Reactions: PlushMinus

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
All correct, there is also zero defensive structure
I don't think you can play Hutson and Xhekaj on a team at the same time, at least not until 1 or both SIGNIFICANTLY levels up defensively, or you go get a couple of Chris Tanev types on the right side

Just not feasible to shelter 2 LD at the same time.

Imo what Hutson brings offensively is worth giving him sheltered minutes for.

What Xhekaj brings imo is not, especially when it's making life a lot harder on 2 dmen who are pegged as core pieces in Hutson and Guhle (nobody should have to endure what MSL makes Guhle go through every single night).

The PK has been shockingly great so far at least, which is keeping them completely out of the dumpster, but they've been absolutely abysmal 5v5

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
I don't think you can play Hutson and Xhekaj on a team at the same time, at least not until 1 or both SIGNIFICANTLY levels up defensively, or you go get a couple of Chris Tanev types on the right side

Just not feasible to shelter 2 LD at the same time.

Imo what Hutson brings offensively is worth giving him sheltered minutes for.

What Xhekaj brings imo is not, especially when it's making life a lot harder on 2 dmen who are pegged as core pieces in Hutson and Guhle (nobody should have to endure what MSL makes Guhle go through every single night).
It’s time for Xhekaj to go down, the team is soft even with him and he’s not adding much else right now

Hutson is the only consistent offensive threat on the team, they need him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad