Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Offer Sheets?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Some players are already in town. It wouldn’t surprise me if they start skating together this/next week.
i hope they do, more wear and tear after having a long and late finals (june 24th).

Swayman declined filing for arbitration. Felt his leverage high enough without it.
no, i mean he's not doing the bruins any favours after they put him through arbitration in 2023. he was openly bitter about the experience.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Feels like I need a fix, give me a pto atleast allvin..

Surprised we haven't signed Gustav Lindstrom yet, seems too obvious .

Reactions: andora

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Feels like I need a fix, give me a pto atleast allvin..

Surprised we haven't signed Gustav Lindstrom yet, seems too obvious .
Why? Not big, 35 pts in 174 games, so little offence. -25 career +/- . we have lots of people who fit the roll of 7 - 8th D men. His only plus side I see is he is about the age where swedes start to bloom.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Why? Not big, 35 pts in 174 games, so little offence. -25 career +/- . we have lots of people who fit the roll of 7 - 8th D men. His only plus side I see is he is about the age where swedes start to bloom.
We have a bloom I believe they prefer the word Prosper anyway

Reactions: jd22

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Announce the Lankinen signing and Poolman trade kowurds

They have an offer out on Lankinen, his bargaining position has increased post-Askarov trade as the only decent goalie on the market ... he's probably going to get something better than we can afford. Poolman ... eh maybe, but I doubt it. I'm also not sure you should rush into any goalie transaction given their are some teams carrying three goalies and something quality could come up on the waivers, or in trade, relatively shortly.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Demko is going to be ready sooner than later. Even if he returns late October/early November, that’s 8-9 weeks from now. Is Lankinen neccesary?

If Demko’s out for the rest of 2024, then I guess, but don’t think that’s da case.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Demko is going to be ready sooner than later. Even if he returns late October/early November, that’s 8-9 weeks from now. Is Lankinen neccesary?

If Demko’s out for the rest of 2024, then I guess, but don’t think that’s da case.

He's probably worth it at a particular salary. Even when Demko is back Silovs can start 50+ games in the AHL and you'd run a Demko/Lankinen combo. Canucks made him an offer so obviously they have a number in mind.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011

You really want to rely on Demko after his injury history the last few years? Need some insurance there no matter what

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Canucks were playing with house money last season but are rolling into this year as a top 5 contender, the pressure Is ON for a great season and deep Playoff run. If the team doesn’t reach at least round 3 of the playoffs it’ll be considered a failure of a season. Big expectations with added pressure to deliver. Looking forward to seeing what this team is made of, Go Canucks Go!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad