• Georgia

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Turkey like Scotland really seemed to have lost momentum going into this tournament because I thought they looked good in qualifying. They outplayed Croatia in both matches (however lost one of the games because Croatia finished their few chances)

Don’t expect much from Georgia, I think if they score a goal it will be an accomplishment. A better team like Macedonia in the last edition went three and out but were competitive in their first two matches

I was getting ready to paraphrase my dad’s friend…”Georgia made a step forward in terms of democracy, but sometimes when you make a step forward you step in shit”

…but with turkey bumbling after the georgians started to play, it looks like they’ve been more careful about where they stepped :laugh:

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Turkey has to run the score up on Georgia. This can't be a nail biting draw, or a 1 goal differential.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
There's been some proper goals in this tournament so far.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
omggggg...that crossbar

both these teams are going to be hell to play against, gonna have to beat portugal tonight

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
19 years old and could probably start for a lot of solid teams in Europe. Here is hoping
Arda Güler gets his chance to shine at Madrid.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Both teams honestly look pretty similar in that they all know how to play football and know how to put a nice move together, but are also not exactly units that play a sound compact game. I think Turkey - assuming they pull out a win here - have a chance in this group, but difficult to see them go much further than round of 16, maybe QF if they get fortunate.

Reactions: Ianturnedbull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad