Euro: Group F Final Round

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kvara SHOULD have made it 2-0.
Well Ronaldo also missed from 6 meters away, centrally

It definitely exists in how some refs do games. I don't know if it should, but it does. I think it's the same old tale as in the NHL with some refs being very allergic to one team getting too many penalties in a row especially in high leverage situations (and I think this game equates to an NHL playoff game in terms of scenario).
Kovacs doesn't do "game management", that's why he's one of the best refs around

Reactions: Live in the Now

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It definitely exists in how some refs do games. I don't know if it should, but it does. I think it's the same old tale as in the NHL with some refs being very allergic to one team getting too many penalties in a row especially in high leverage situations (and I think this game equates to an NHL playoff game in terms of scenario).
Yes it does. Lost count of how many times I've heard refs do it in other sports. I don't do it unless it's a huge blowout and I want to get out of there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Fun fact: Scotland and Georgia were in the same qualifying group. Scotland finished with 9 more points than Georgia.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I remember when Calhanoglu was in the BuLi and I always thought he was missing something. Like a decent forward for a mid-table team, but not quite at the level where a big club would go for him. I'm actually a bit surprised that he carved out a pretty solid career for himself with the Milan giants.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
They call this with all the stuff the ref has let go? Really?

Wack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad