Euro: Group F Final Round

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kvara SHOULD have made it 2-0.
Well Ronaldo also missed from 6 meters away, centrally

It definitely exists in how some refs do games. I don't know if it should, but it does. I think it's the same old tale as in the NHL with some refs being very allergic to one team getting too many penalties in a row especially in high leverage situations (and I think this game equates to an NHL playoff game in terms of scenario).
Kovacs doesn't do "game management", that's why he's one of the best refs around

Reactions: Live in the Now

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It definitely exists in how some refs do games. I don't know if it should, but it does. I think it's the same old tale as in the NHL with some refs being very allergic to one team getting too many penalties in a row especially in high leverage situations (and I think this game equates to an NHL playoff game in terms of scenario).
Yes it does. Lost count of how many times I've heard refs do it in other sports. I don't do it unless it's a huge blowout and I want to get out of there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Fun fact: Scotland and Georgia were in the same qualifying group. Scotland finished with 9 more points than Georgia.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I remember when Calhanoglu was in the BuLi and I always thought he was missing something. Like a decent forward for a mid-table team, but not quite at the level where a big club would go for him. I'm actually a bit surprised that he carved out a pretty solid career for himself with the Milan giants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad