• Ukraine

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
WC 1994. My heart still bleads for that penalty loss to Sweden, after leading 2-1 in extra time with 3 minutes or so left. Romania had a fantastic team. Fast, creative, and deadly on the counter attack.
My first World Cup was 1990, 1994 World Cup is the first i remember, really well.
I remember about 1-3 matches from 1990, the final mostly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What are you getting at here?
Other countries should have the chance to host. Would it be nicer had I been able to pass out in the sun in celebrating 2022 instead of spending in indoors in the winter? Absolutely but I’ll live. Just like how in 2026 it’ll be hosted by countries that don’t have much of a football culture in comparison.

Reactions: cgf

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
When Germany cheated to get though Argentina? Nah.

It’s the World Cup and others should have a chance to host. It’s just European snobbery who think they own the game that think otherwise. Not unlike the US who think the world revolves around them. The game is bigger than one country and personally I’d rather visit Bolivia than be caught dead in Germany.
Who is saying the World Cup shouldn't be played outside Europe? We're saying it shouldn't be hosted in f***ing Qatar.

My fondest World Cup memories are from South Africa.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Other countries should have the chance to host. Would it be nicer had I been able to pass out in the sun in celebrating 2022 instead of spending in indoors in the winter? Absolutely but I’ll live. Just like how in 2026 it’ll be hosted by countries that don’t have much of a football culture in comparison.
I'm totally with you. Other countries should have the chance to host, it's the worlds game after all. Without bringing up old gripes with Qatar or getting too political....They hosted, less people travelled, and the atmosphere suffered because of it.

North America may not have the rich footballing history or culture but fans are going to be traveling in droves to attend.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
Who is saying the World Cup shouldn't be played outside Europe? We're saying it shouldn't be hosted in f***ing Qatar.

My fondest World Cup memories are from South Africa.
Mine from US 1994 as well of course. I didn't like South Africa 2010 for two reasons: f***ing vuvuzelas and Spain's playing the most sleep inducing football ever. Super efective passing game, but so boring to watch.

Organizing WC 2022 in Qatar was shitty, but I have fond memories as I was in Brazil during the time. Watching the final in a huge bar with all Brazilians cheering for France and a small group of Argentinians going crazy was an awesome experience.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
To be fair for Lunin the three shots were very difficult to stop, and of course he misplaced a pass on the first goal, but the defense had time to do something about it. It wasn't Karius against Real.

Reactions: cgf

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
To be fair for Lunin the three shots were very difficult to stop, and of course he misplaced a pass on the first goal, but the defense had time to do something about it. It wasn't Karius against Real.
I felt really bad for him. Nonetheless, do you think they will turn to Trubin?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,770.00