Votes: 3 23.1%
  • England

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Just waiting for some stupid story about fan problems to come out of this. But until then, Serbia is bringing a pretty good team. Not their best team ever but a good team. On the other hand this is one of England's most talented and dynamic teams.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Just waiting for some stupid story about fan problems to come out of this. But until then, Serbia is bringing a pretty good team. Not their best team ever but a good team. On the other hand this is one of England's most talented and dynamic teams.

They're going to be serving half-strength beer at this event. With Germany's new marijuana laws, police are recommending people get high instead. (Not a joke btw)

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Team mostly picks itself, think Southgate will go with TAA in CM. Could be a tricky game, 1-1.

Kane
Foden Bellingham Saka
Rice Alexander-Arnold
Trippier Guehi Stones Walker
Pickford
Shaw has been training so might be back for the second game against Denmark. Guehi has only started 3 games since the beginning of February. Stones was sick during the week.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
English media pressure is just so insane. If you listen to them, it's either the title or failure for England. I don't think any other country hypes so much and pressures so much. A lot needs to go right to even get to the Final, never mind to win it. If I was an English player I would just skip all the coverage and read a good book instead.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
English media pressure is just so insane. If you listen to them, it's either the title or failure for England. I don't think any other country hypes so much and pressures so much. A lot needs to go right to even get to the Final, never mind to win it. If I was an English player I would just skip all the coverage and read a good book instead.
It’s basically Canada hockey with any tournament they think is important.

Last edited:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It’s basically Canada with any tournament they think is important.

Hockey yes, things like Basketball and Soccer its like 'oh lets see how they do'.
With Hockey, anything less than first place its 'DISGRCE OF A NATION' type of shit.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
It’s basically Canada with any tournament they think is important.
With the difference that Canada has a track record of success and arguably has the by far deepest and most talented roster in every one of those tournaments. You can say it's still a ton of pressure but at least you know that if the group plays to its potential, they're quite likely to win. Not exactly the same with England.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With the difference that Canada has a track record of success and arguably has the by far deepest and most talented roster in every one of those tournaments. You can say it's still a ton of pressure but at least you know that if the group plays to its potential, they're quite likely to win. Not exactly the same with England.
It’s not the same, but they think it should be.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Bold of you to think someone like Pickford can read

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Is it just me or is Serbia starting an ultra offensive 11? I don't like Trent in midfield instead of Gallagher, they're losing A LOT in their pressing game.

Reactions: Blender

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I definitely think Serbia has it in them to pull off an upset here. Just as they do to not show up at all and get steamrolled.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
1_unknown_317651081_510061784493695_6828570933485032738_n.jpg
Foden is one hell of a talent. England will probably win 4-0.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad