GDT: Group A • Feb. 15 • United States vs. Russia • Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
Backes could have pulled out a schank and knifed Markov and there wouldn't have been a penalty. and then the ref has the nerve to give Markov **** for complaining? Bull ****, moronic ref
So the ref is a moron for giving Markov **** for complaining about a no call when Markov was holding the stick?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
5 shooters right?.

Kane
Pavelski
Kessel
Kesler
Parise

I really have no clue.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What a stupid rule, not allowing the goal. Why do you have refs anyway if you just could make the decisions afterwards. I think that the only help they should get is to see if the puck is in or not. Very vague(?) rules if the goal from Czech Republic vs. Sweden counts when the czech inteference Kronwall in to his own net but not this. Can't see the difference. I think that if the video reviewer can decide one of this things he can decide the other too. But anyway my opinion is that the reviewer only should decide if the puck is over the line or not. Otherwise we can play without refs on the ice. In floorball, a popular game here in Sweden similiar to hockey, it's a goal if the ball crosses the line even if the cage is knocked over or away from it's position. I think it should be the same in hockey.

Sorry for HORRIBLE english. Just wanted to say my opinion.

I think most of the automatic IIHF rules are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad