GDT: Ground Control | Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets 1/21 @ 1pm NESN(HD),98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
haven't been by in a while, go b's! I am disappointed with Chia's lack of activity (we clearly need a 6/7 d-man) and he could have gotten Barker/Redden for cheap (I take them as #7 in a heart-beat). Also the lack of a goal-scorer hasn't been addressed as well.

But, we now know Chia, so all the fore-mentioned stuff is expected. This season is on Rask, and B's will go as far as he takes us. Also, this team hasn't had a shake up the pathetic P-O of last years warranted and it will come back to haunt us once again.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
haven't been by in a while, go b's! I am disappointed with Chia's lack of activity (we clearly need a 6/7 d-man) and he could have gotten Barker/Redden for cheap (I take them as #7 in a heart-beat). Also the lack of a goal-scorer hasn't been addressed as well.

But, we now know Chia, so all the fore-mentioned stuff is expected. This season is on Rask, and B's will go as far as he takes us. But this team hasn't had a shake up the pathetic P-O of last years warranted and it will come back to haunt us once again.

Nice to see your so positive lol. The goal scorer issue will be resolved with Horton, and as well as the PP with Horton and now Hamilton will be better. Why do you worry about a 7th dman? I agree with your assesment on Tuukka. The season will ride on how well he does

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Nice to see your so positive lol. The goal scorer issue will be resolved with Horton, and as well as the PP with Horton and now Hamilton will be better. Why do you worry about a 7th dman? I agree with your assesment on Tuukka. The season will ride on how well he does

I am not negative, I am more than sure we'll be fine. 7th d-man in case of injuries or Hamilton not being able to carry the load.

Horton is a hit away from Savard - status.

liftheavy

Feb 27, 2012
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
Third jerseys ready in locker room for today vs Jets. Captain Chara & Asst Captain Ference. #nhlbruins

8d46fd9a63d311e28a5c22000a1f8acf_7.jpg

seanaynay

One in a Milan
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver
History shows early games are normally low scoring. I hope it isn't today.

Also, I missed last game. What did Lucic do in the 3rd period to get the game?

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean
As first observed by @RealJackEdwards, no sign of Seidenberg in warmups. Interesting. #Bruins

Seidenberg out with lower body injury Johnson in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad