GDT: Ground Control | Boston Bruins vs. Winnipeg Jets 1/21 @ 1pm NESN(HD),98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Jets fan here.. Hoping for a great game. Jets win 3-2 in overtime

thanks, but no thanks. while I tend to enjoy the J-E-T-S, jets/jets/jets - I'd like to see the B's roll through them today. I'm in the mood for some SH goals.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I have a couple of Questions. Are this lineups the official bruins lineups,and taken from the Bruins Site. Second, you make a Game thread by clicking on the Advanced option on New Thread right ? .
Check your PM:)

PietB

Random User
Apr 29, 2011
Denmany and Germark
Jay Pandolfo as a healthy scratch? Did the B's actually sign him?

Also, can't watch tonight, having a floorball game and due to Scandinavia being blacked out by the NHL anyway. Hope you'll guys have a nice game, cheer a bit for me :) Go B's!

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
:laugh:

Seriously though, they had a bad showing at home in their opener. And I'm sure they've had their bad road record from last year drilled into them, so I do expect them to bring it, at least early.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Good Luck to the Jets anytime except when they play the B's.

Say "Hi" to Sheriff Shane Hnidy :)

He was on the Radio this morning saying he was happy to be in Boston with it's balmy weather today...compared to the Peg wow it's cold out even for us :laugh:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
We put up 3 (should have been 4) goals against Lundqvist and the Rangers D, I'm sure we won't have much trouble against Big Buff 'n The Boys.

Bourque gets his first goal.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I still can't help but think "It's a matinee, the B's suck at matinees" so anything can happen, but I so badly want the B's to put up their second W. Especially since the Rangers after two losses are going to be hungry on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad