Gritty accidentally went to Toronto, Ohio when trying to get to the NHL bubble

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
Upon realizing his mistake, he stopped by the local playground and rabbit-punched some kid in the back of the head. #thatsgritty

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
Can’t believe people think this is fake. Like you’ve never been on a bender and realized you’re in the wrong city.

Now imagine your whole life is the bender of all benders. You wouldn’t know which way is what or whose home you’ve just defecated in.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Can’t believe people think this is fake. Like you’ve never been on a bender and realized you’re in the wrong city.

Now imagine your whole life is the bender of all benders. You wouldn’t know which way is what or whose home you’ve just defecated in.
I heard Gritty has to regularly get blood transfusions just to maintain his hard living.

pengineer

Dec 8, 2010
Do people in Toronto Ohio care about hockey/know about Gritty?

:laugh: I like to think that the residents thought there was a weird psychopaths running around in a costume... all alone :laugh:

Surprisingly the cup has actually been in that town. The Penguin's strength and conditioning coach from their first two Stanley Cups was originally from there. I believe Gritty passed within a block of the bar that Welday brought it to.

Reactions: abo9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad