Gritty accidentally went to Toronto, Ohio when trying to get to the NHL bubble

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I saw that on Twitter and got confused...I've lived here my whole life and never knew it was called Gem city lol. Gritty got me.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Do people in Toronto Ohio care about hockey/know about Gritty?

:laugh: I like to think that the residents thought there was a weird psychopaths running around in a costume... all alone :laugh:

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Do people in Toronto Ohio care about hockey/know about Gritty?

:laugh: I like to think that the residents thought there was a weird psychopaths running around in a costume... all alone :laugh:

according to google maps Toronto OH is 50 minutes from Pittsburgh so I am guessing there has to be at least a decent amount of Penguin fans in that city, and those that are have to be somewhat familiar with Gritty

Reactions: abo9

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
That would be very controversial. Replacing the star-spangled banner in front of a public building (not your home) is a potential felony.

It would be controversial. However the assumption would be their city (town?) council would have given permission ahead of time for the gag.

Although it really shouldn’t be for something so obvious of a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad