Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
Noooo Svechkov is becoming good! He was who I wanted in 2021! And we took some no name giant goalie project instead! curses!

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
You know when TrollMan is posting it wasn't a good game.

I blame the stupid scheduling, impossible to get into a groove for the Griffins.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Pretty ordinary

Carried the puck well with a couple nice entries but didn’t create much offensively. Looked really calm and confident as usual. Back-checked well. Definitely looked like a teenager in terms of strength

Excited to watch more
Just like I expected

Reactions: raymond23

Larkin2AA

Apr 21, 2016
Rochester Hills, MI
Pretty ordinary

Carried the puck well with a couple nice entries but didn’t create much offensively. Looked really calm and confident as usual. Back-checked well. Definitely looked like a teenager in terms of strength

Excited to watch more
In addition to the above I’ll say that he definitely needs to bulk up. Got pushed off the puck a few times. That will come with time.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Griffins coach Dan Watson said Edvinsson is day to day with an undisclosed injury. “We’ll see if he’s ready Wednesday,” Watson said.

Reactions: Go Wings

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Injured again obviously. Unfortunately he seems to get hurt a lot.
A young player is dumb as f*** for playing through anything nagging at that level. There are no walking wounded glory tales at the AHL level. I'd hope that the medical staff is hyper cautious at that level. The AHL playoffs don't matter compared to a 15yr NHL future.

Mo was a walking day to day injury until he stepped up to the NHL. One of his biggest red flags as a prospect.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
A young player is dumb as f*** for playing through anything nagging at that level. There are no walking wounded glory tales at the AHL level. I'd hope that the medical staff is hyper cautious at that level. The AHL playoffs don't matter compared to a 15yr NHL future.

Mo was a walking day to day injury until he stepped up to the NHL. One of his biggest red flags as a prospect.

Still doesn't change the fact that he seems to get injured a lot.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Still doesn't change the fact that he seems to get injured a lot.
His first year in the AHL I remember a lot of his absences were due to illness. AHL circuit water and "restaurants"... gotta lay off the gas station grub.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad