Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins, 2024 - 2025 Season

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
No rush for goalies to get NHL games in. Cossa is still very young with only 2 pro seasons, neither of which were a starters workload.

Also he isn't the #1 NHL goalie until proven.
Cossa is older than Roy or Vasilevsky when they started playing in NHL and I only wish he play one or two games

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Cossa is older than Roy or Vasilevsky when they started playing in NHL and I only wish he play one or two games

Picking 2 of the better goalies there has been doesn't prove your point.

Virtually all goalies aren't ready at 21-22 years old.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Great win. Kasper, Mazur, Wallinder, Cossa leading the charge. This is exactly what we want to see and the org wants to see as well. Leaders, players who carry the responsibility of their teams success.

I was reading a report from this game and the writer praised GR's defensive structure, Milwaukee apparently had no chances what so ever. This was just 1 game but GR did play well last season too, despite the fact that veterans were out of the picture most of the time. And Toledo succeed well under Watson too, despite the fact that rosters change in ECHL very wildly every season.

If this trend continues, then Watson must be the real deal. Another year or two in GR and perhaps one or two Calder cups later, a promotion to Detroit. Watson's defensive structure and Yzerplan's 200-foot-game machines, giant defense, that's gonna be fun to watch.

Reactions: deca guard

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 5