Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins, 2024 - 2025 Season

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Dont know if you guys realize it, but FLOhockeytv took over streaming for a lot of leagues. It's a good deal. 150/year and you get just about any minor league to stream on demand. AHL, SHL, CHL leagues, NCAA, USHL, ECHL and a ton more. Its a way better value than how things had been.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Why in gods name is lombardi 4c and Watson on the 2nd line ... sounds like another excuse to overripe lombardi for another 2-3 years

So sad
Stacked roster and my guess is that they want Lombardi to play as center and Lombardi ain't pushing Kasper, Dries or Danielson out of their spots. And Lombardi is nowhere near to play in NHL.

If you want to complain, it's better to ask what Hanas is doing in the 3rd line? Why Rychlovsky isn't there or Becher or pretty much anyone else.

wingsfannn919191

Oct 3, 2024
Stacked roster and my guess is that they want Lombardi to play as center and Lombardi ain't pushing Kasper, Dries or Danielson out of their spots. And Lombardi is nowhere near to play in NHL.

If you want to complain, it's better to ask what Hanas is doing in the 3rd line? Why Rychlovsky isn't there or Becher or pretty much anyone else.
I agree with you on Hanas, hes basically got 0 chance in detroit even if he goes off somehow for 50 pts in the AHL this season which wont happen

I checked prior to your msg to see where becher was playing cause I couldn't see him on the ahl website roster.

All that being said theres no excuse for Lombardi to be on the 4th line. Hes one of our top prospects if anything it's another yzerman fail to not have kasper up with the wings and danielson and lombardi up another notch.

I dont suspect it to last long as I expect kasper up asap but it annoys me hes not already there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad