Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins, 2024 - 2025 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

I approve!

IMG_4363.jpeg

Had no idea, but now I have to try when visiting in the future!

Buddy’s and Niki’s in bricktown/greektown are two of my personal favorites. I hit them up every time I go home for a visit.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
I hope they let him play at least 7 games
I think he can play up to 23 more games this year and still be Calder Trophy eligible, I think they will keep him up in 2024/25 if he has a great camp, him or Nate have a shot a snagging a Left Wing/PT Center Role.

Reactions: lilidk

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Not getting in the middle of this argument, but to lighten the mood it seemed like a good time to relate an embarrassing anecdote about skiing backward.
So, there I was, hitting the bunny slope I have to cross toward the lift after a long run going a little too fast. I'm zipping along past all the beginners, kinda just standing on my skis going a little fast.
Oh! But what do I see along the way? A very shapely young lady. Well, I want to get a longer look, and switch backwards. At that moment I'm pretty sure I'm gonna look super damn cool going by the wrong way and waggling an eyebrow.
Alas, it was not to be.
My thighs were pudding by that point, and I crashed spectacularly.
Unfortunately, the humiliation was just beginning. As I tried to collect myself (and my yard sale of gear) someone's Grandma came snowplowing up to me to ask...
"Are you OK?"

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
I hope they promote Kasper and Mazur, then demote Motte and re-sign Czarnik, Luff or Hirose. The kids definitely looked ready in the AHL playoffs.
I think, at this point, it is safe to assume they’ll be in GR until their waiver exempt status runs out, LOL..

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
This Grand Rapids team has an excellent chance at being very good. We are going to have a goalie battery that at that level is very tough to match. They still should have plenty of talent based on how the roster shakes out in Detroit. I have pretty big expectations for this team, important Wallinder steps up but I think as most of you know my feelings on him he will run with that and be impactful on the backend this year.

Reactions: lilidk

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
This will hurt the Griffins nexct season.

Czarnik signed a one-year contract with SC Bern of Switzerland's National League on Saturday. Czarnik produced 10 goals and 28 points in 38 regular-season contests for AHL Grand Rapids in 2023-24.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

Czarnik signed a one-year contract with SC Bern of Switzerland's National League on Saturday. Czarnik produced 10 goals and 28 points in 38 regular-season contests for AHL Grand Rapids in 2023-24.

And also give opportunities for kids to move up

Reactions: Cake Eater

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

Good luck and good riddance.

This f***ing guy played 34 games for Detroit and only had a single assist. Him leaving gives me hope that a kid can come up and play some NHL minutes instead of a bum like Czarnik.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

It won't, they signed Dries to replace him.
Czarnik->Dries
Luff/ZAR->Snively
Edvinsson->Lagesson
Berggren->Danielson
Hirose->Rychlovsky
Johansson->Buium
Hutchinson->Campbell
L'Esperance->Seger
Spezia->Johannes
Newpower->Dello
Lethemon->Gyrlander/Alexander

Everyone's been replaced, getting rid of Czarnik increases Kasper's chances being the first forward to get called up. Depending of his results of course but he should be on the right track.

Reactions: heyfolks

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Good luck and good riddance.

This f***ing guy played 34 games for Detroit and only had a single assist. Him leaving gives me hope that a kid can come up and play some NHL minutes instead of a bum like Czarnik.
Yeah I think now is the right time to stop calling up those AHL lifers and start giving Kasper, Mazur, Danielson, Söderblom, Hanas, Lombardi etc. those nods.

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah I think now is the right time to stop calling up those AHL lifers and start giving Kasper, Mazur, Danielson, Söderblom, Hanas, Lombardi etc. those nods.
Lol Hanas and Lombardi are absolutely not deserving of call ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad