Waived: Goodrow waived (claimed by San Jose Sharks)

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Option a) spend in this UFA like a teenager finding a $20 in his winter jacket
Option b) save cap for current RFAs and bank savings for TDL
Option c) all savings go to Igor and or Laf extensions
Option d) includes Option c and a 1 yr show me contract for a washed up vet

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Pretty confident that San Jose has used up all their retention slots so if Goodrow is to be moved again he will be at full contract unless a third team will be involved.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Welp, that's good. Good luck to Goodrow. Will likely play out this year then get dealt next off-season to a contender.

Reactions: bhamill

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
I should love this move. And i'm very hopeful the extra cap space will get the Rangers some new players that can be effective and strengthen the top 6 for 82+16. But there is risk as sadly, Laffy and Goody were the two most effective players in the ECF. Hopefully we can create more cap space to replace our #1LD and our #1RW

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Now that we got that extra chedda, is it too late to overpay for Josh Anderson?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I should love this move. And i'm very hopeful the extra cap space will get the Rangers some new players that can be effective and strengthen the top 6 for 82+16. But there is risk as sadly, Laffy and Goody were the two most effective players in the ECF. Hopefully we can create more cap space to replace our #1LD and our #1RW

Uh Trocheck?

Goodrow wasn’t really effective in that series. He just scored on 3 shots in a row.

Reactions: UnSandvich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad