Waived: Goodrow waived (claimed by San Jose Sharks)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I was expecting this guy’s buyout ghost to be haunting our cap friendly page for the next several years so this is an excellent and unexpected turn lol.

Glory to the San Jose Sharks who sent their only begotten son (also the San Jose Sharks) to suffer greatly to redeem the sins of man (signing Barclay Goodrow to a 6 year contract)

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I should love this move. And i'm very hopeful the extra cap space will get the Rangers some new players that can be effective and strengthen the top 6 for 82+16. But there is risk as sadly, Laffy and Goody were the two most effective players in the ECF. Hopefully we can create more cap space to replace our #1LD and our #1RW
He shot 40% while getting caved in. Just love the move and send thanks to whatever higher power you chill with.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
Uh Trocheck?

Goodrow wasn’t really effective in that series. He just scored on 3 shots in a row.
Tro was decent, but got more banged up and less effecitve as the series wore on. I mean, you could say that about anyone on the roster. I love Troch but we need bigger, sturdier guys around him for him to be most effective. On top of being a great player, he's a pest and needs some muscle around him to allow him to be at his very best.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
She was clearly blazed off her face during one of the podcasts she does with Boyle and Brooks.

The 24/7 thing kind of took a life of its own. I definitely Jovo’d that one.
I don't like weed but could definitely share a joint with her...

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Sharks could actually use a player like him and should be able to handle the cap hit. He should also eventually bring them back a fairly high draft pick if not at the next deadline the one after.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Gonna go to HFSJS and play it off as a huge grab for them because veteran presence for Celebrini and that Goodrow was Laf's billet dad.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
What are we expected to do with the extra cap space? Make a splash for a 1 LD? Or 1st line winger?

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
I got no issue with it either, I normally smoke before bed as well.

I was just humored by how high she was and they usually record those things pretty early in the morning. No real judgement, just an observation.
At the risk of sounding like a prude, but that's not my thing. If others use it, that's their perogative, but not my thing. It has medicines uses/benefits, but otherwise, no thanks.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad