Other Sports: Golf Thread - Majors Draft 2023

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Beau Hossler was -6 through 5 at the Wyndham.

Parred the 6th to ruin his sub 18 under pace. :laugh:

Edit: finished with a -10 (60). Parred the last three to miss out on the sub-60 round.

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
@bennysflyers16

Played in PEI this past weekend....Crowbush, Brudenell and Dundarave. But the real story is this one that one of my golf buddies just sent me...

How's this for a story? A friend of XXXX at work, his parents know another family with a kid in their early 20's. That kid and two buddies went to Cabot this past week as a threesome. They end up getting paired up with a fourth. Don't we all love that? But they were confused when the check in desk told them their round was paid for. So they go to the first tee and who is standing there? Adam Sandler. Played the round with them and then it turns out he paid for their accommodations and their round the next day. Helluva a story!

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@bennysflyers16

Played in PEI this past weekend....Crowbush, Brudenell and Dundarave. But the real story is this one that one of my golf buddies just sent me...

How's this for a story? A friend of XXXX at work, his parents know another family with a kid in their early 20's. That kid and two buddies went to Cabot this past week as a threesome. They end up getting paired up with a fourth. Don't we all love that? But they were confused when the check in desk told them their round was paid for. So they go to the first tee and who is standing there? Adam Sandler. Played the round with them and then it turns out he paid for their accommodations and their round the next day. Helluva a story!
That's amazing!

Guess he was working out the kinks for Happy Gilmore 2 😂

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad