Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Hello Knights fans. Rangers fan coming in peace.

Looking at the standings the VGN are sitting atop the Western conference. Looked at Cap Friendly and there is some room in deadline space.

Im assuming the knights will be buyers at the deadline assuming they continue to sit atop or near it within the Western conf. With that said I have a few quick questions. im trying to identify who wI’ll truly be buyers at the deadline.

1) what are the biggest needs the club would be looking for at the deadline.
2) Looks like the club already moved their 2nd round pick for 2023. How likely would it be for the Knights to trade their 1st at the deadline for a player? Also, are there any players, prospects or anyone on IR that the club would likely move?
3) Has any players been linked to the team by legitimate sources? I saw some Horst stuff recently but I think it was a blogger so not sure of the credibility.

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
Hello Knights fans. Rangers fan coming in peace.

Looking at the standings the VGN are sitting atop the Western conference. Looked at Cap Friendly and there is some room in deadline space.

Im assuming the knights will be buyers at the deadline assuming they continue to sit atop or near it within the Western conf. With that said I have a few quick questions. im trying to identify who wI’ll truly be buyers at the deadline.

1) what are the biggest needs the club would be looking for at the deadline.
2) Looks like the club already moved their 2nd round pick for 2023. How likely would it be for the Knights to trade their 1st at the deadline for a player? Also, are there any players, prospects or anyone on IR that the club would likely move?
3) Has any players been linked to the team by legitimate sources? I saw some Horst stuff recently but I think it was a blogger so not sure of the credibility.
1) The biggest need has been 3rd line productivity. Right now though we have 3 starting D-man out, 2 long-term. We have been filling with call-ups from Henderson though I suppose we might try to pick up a rental at the deadline.

2) The Knights have been willing to trade 1st round picks... that said, with limited cap I don't think it is likely this year unless something crazy happens.

2a) Goalie Laurent Brossoit is currently playing for the Henderson Silver Knights after getting off IR and clearing waivers. I don't know how long that will go on... He seems to have recovered from hip surgery and is playing well at Henderson. He could have some trade value... or the club may keep him as insurance to guard against an injury or slump to Hill or Thompson.

Reactions: Lion Hound

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL

Lehner filed for bankruptcy in late December after issues from exotic snake farm manager murder.

It's much more than that. He and his wife borrowed much more than they could ever repay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad