GDT: Gold star - Russian Combine- starting June 18

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
2018 Bobrov picked Kravtsov over Bouchard(Dickinson), Dobson(Buium).

Same year the Habs scouts picked KK over Tkachuk(Iginla).

:teach:
I swear Bobrov could draft 10 hall of famer as the head scout of the montreal canadiens over the next 10 years and people would still talk about the guys he recommended but did not draft because it was not his decision as the Dir of European Scouting with NYR. Bobrov has never been head scout.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Should have tanked harder , but that would hurt poor suzuki and caufield , such superstars , how could they ever live through a full tank :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
So Suzuki back to a 60pt player and Caufield LTIR with a torn rotator….?

You still don’t know who we are selecting lol

Call me crazy but I am warming up to Cole Eiserman.
I like this player but not at 5…..if they wanna pull draft gymnastics and get pick 14 from SJ I’d be super stoked

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Call me crazy but I am warming up to Cole Eiserman.
There's lot of legitimate high quality first line / first pairing guys this year. I'd say at least minimum 10 guys clearly has this potential. Just have to draft the right one. Still not sure why some guys think it's not a high quality draft cause it is. Yeah the 2nd and 3rd overall are not as good as some years but the quality in the top 12 is uncommon.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Looks like Buium it is at #5 for us (or Dickinson).

Demidov, Lindstrom, etc. will be taken.
Won’t be Buium….Levshunov is still the player Chicago was impressed with 2 weeks ago.

Speaks good English, so does Lev
Interviewed well, so did Lev
He’s confident, so is Lev

Chicago needs a big RHD with top pairing potential and Lev is it

Chicago will go FWD at the top in the next two drafts

Last week Demidov was poaching points in a lower league but now this is not relevant as he’s 6’1 and not 6’0 lol

As WTK mentioned before, teams will value D over wingers, especially in that top 5

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
screaming-screaming-lady.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad