GDT: Gold star - Russian Combine- starting June 18

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Dan Milstein (Ukrainian-born agent) is hosting his own combine on June 18th with all of his Russian clients and maybe a few NA in Florida. This will include Demidov and others.

Evidently they will actually go on the ice to show some of their skills.

Share what you hear here

Here’s Dan Milstein’s Twitter. I think he might represent Parekh as well

Reactions: Nevins and Troyp

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Is Demidov able to skate? I hear he is recuperating from a knee injury

No but if the interview checks out well enough and removes some doubt from the equation, it could sway them.

Me too, I'd rather they wallow in their doubts and pick the D.

That said, I wouldn't be opposed to taking Levshunov if they don't want him.

He wouldn't get beyond Anaheim and then CBJ likely snakes Lindstrom, would be our worst case imo.

Reactions: SwiftyHab and jrom

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
No but if the interview checks out well enough and removes some doubt from the equation, it could sway them.

He wouldn't get beyond Anaheim and then CBJ likely snakes Lindstrom, would be our worst case imo.

I guess it depends on how enamored Anaheim are with the towering Silayev, I know I wouldn't take him over Levshunov but you never know.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

I suspect any hesitation on Demidov would b due to potential glass body which the combine won't clear up.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
I wish Demidov wasn't going to this, I really don't want Chicago to swerve away from Levshunov.
You're going to want to hope that the TV show the NHL network aired on YouTube on the "Top 2024 prospects" including Cele, Lindstrom, Buium, and Levshunov was a fair bit of realistic, Ok full bit, foreshadowing to who the top 4 are going to be. That way demidov falls right into the lap of the Canadiens and Russia can help facilitate the rest of his life from the cntreal mob hills of Montreal.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

Doubt it. Chicago seems to be in on Levshunov for a while now and from what it seems, he was very good during the combine. Demidov would basically have to have Slafkovsky/Landeskog level interview which I doubt will happen.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Today's the big day!

Let's see what this "Russian" Combine has to offer

1718708080757.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad