GDT: Gold Medal game - Swiss vs Česko

Who wins the Gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, the final no one would've predicted.

Most (including Czech and Swiss posters) agree the standard was Canada, US and Sweden.

Both countries want this gold badly! It would mean a lot for our nations.
Swiss beat the Czechs in a shootout.

No shootouts for Gold

1716664384939.png

Good luck to both nations. Swiss have been unbelievable. Josi is probably the best player in the tourney. Fiala has been lights out.

I expect a very close game.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
I expect Czechs to win, but I think I'm cheering for Switzerland, as it'd be their first gold and I like their players. It'd be good to get one more country to gold medal list. Especially after losing 2 heartbreaker finals.

I don't mind Czechia winning either, it's about time for them to taste some success again, this home crowd and @Czechboy deserve it

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I expect Czechs to win, but I think I'm cheering for Switzerland, as it'd be their first gold and I like their players.

I don't mind Czechia winning either, it's about time for them to taste some success again, this home crowd and @Czechboy deserve it
Thanks, Swiss would be a great story too! They are 0 for 3 in Gold medal games and have had 2 recently. Czechs, no one really expected us to make a final anytime soon. So this is a nice cinderella run for us. Both are likeable here IMO (well, maybe not Gudas but I love him).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad