U18: Gold and Bronze!

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
SVT still hasn’t fired Ekman.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Gonna be tough to swallow for USNDTP if this ends on the 4 on 3. Little surprised by the call but that’s IIHF. Heck of a game regardless. Great response from the Americans after a pretty brutal second period.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Gonna be tough to swallow for USNDTP if this ends on the 4 on 3. Little surprised by the call but that’s IIHF. Heck of a game regardless. Great response from the Americans after a pretty brutal second period.
I'm a bit biased of course, but that was a clear tripping IMO. Stick between the legs. Unnecessary, but nonetheless it's a pretty clear 2 minutes.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I'm a bit biased of course, but that was a clear tripping IMO. Stick between the legs. Unnecessary, but nonetheless it's a pretty clear 2 minutes.
I agree. Both calls were fine. If you are gonna call one, you have to call the other.

Reactions: Seiza

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The better question is, if the US kills of the penetly but there isn't a whistle. Are Sweden allowed to have 4 men on the ice until the whistle blows?
Yes, the U.S. player will come out and it will be 4 on 4 until a whistle.

I am sure Sweden knew they should NOT sit back in the 3rd but it's amazing how teams cannot help themselves.

Reactions: Hierso

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Reset the clock, please.

I hate the big ice.

The puck always seems like it is a million miles from the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad