GDT: Go to 11: Leafs @ Oilers - 7:00 PM. SNWest - Jan 16, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Time to wake up, theyve had sleepy starts for a while now. They had to have known that the leafs were to come out hard here.
Every once and awhile you need an ass kicking to wake up. We’ve been due for one for awhile.

I hope I’m wrong

Reactions: Vagabond

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Edmonton looks like they dressed the 1978 WHA Oilers for this game. Except they dressed them in 2024 for an NHL game.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Toronto is ass. But they are in the Oilers heads.

Just hope it doesn't get the Leafs back on track.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Every once and awhile you need an ass kicking to wake up. We’ve been due for one for awhile.

I hope I’m wrong
Cant win them all. Hope the streak doesnt end here though. But Leafs is a pretty good team who has lost 2 games in pretty poor ways, theyre gonna be really motivated tonight.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Why is skinner always so far out of his net when he has no lateral movement ability? I thought he was a positional goalie? Why doesnt he just stay deeper in his net. Especially when it looks like he still can't track a puck whatsoever

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Skinner has been mostly fine but he absolutely isn’t a cup quality goalie.
Skinner has been more than "mostly fine" but his flaws are obvious, lateral movement. He doesn't have any. The Oilers D seem okay to let teams pass through the slot unopposed and sticks in the air.

Matthews has had 2 unchecked slot chances so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad