GDT: Go to 11: Leafs @ Oilers - 7:00 PM. SNWest - Jan 16, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Cant win them all. Hope the streak doesnt end here though. But Leafs is a pretty good team who has lost 2 games in pretty poor ways, theyre gonna be really motivated tonight.
For sure. 10 game streak has been epic. Hopefully tonight isn’t the ass kicking and we get back into this.

I was admittedly worried about this game. TO plays us well the last few years

Reactions: Gnome17

Evil__Homer

Jun 7, 2006
Why is skinner always so far out of his net when he has no lateral movement ability? I thought he was a positional goalie? Why doesnt he just stay deeper in his net. Especially when it looks like he still can't track a puck whatsoever

This and I find Skinner is always on his knees. :(

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Why is skinner always so far out of his net when he has no lateral movement ability? I thought he was a positional goalie? Why doesnt he just stay deeper in his net. Especially when it looks like he still can't track a puck whatsoever
That's 2 games in a row where his lateral movement has been exposed. The Caufield and Matthews goals.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Whatever is wrong with Kane needs to be addressed, Brown is starting to look better and that is concerning

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
When is the last time Kane did something?
Yup. He's killing the second line. Either just gives away the puck or for sure, takes at least one penalty a game. McLeod needs to be bumped back up. He has good speed and can use that against the Leafs' sub par defense.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Haven't tuned in yet, but looks like your typical asleep Oilers fromt he past 3 games. 1 shot in almost half a period of play. These guys have zero energy to start games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad