GDT: Go to 11: Leafs @ Oilers - 7:00 PM. SNWest - Jan 16, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I don’t like our trend of always playing from behind. Our offence has dried up it seems

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
This was as much of an automatic loss as you can think of. Back after a trip. Signs of losing were coming.

Skinner playing lights out and they can't score against this leaky TO team who has sucked balls with 13 Reg wins

Watch Vancouver drill them
Why even watch the Oilers anymore when you think it's gonna be an Auto-Loss half the time. You MUST have something better to do in your free time than subject yourself to something you borderline hate

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
I know they’re on pace for 35 shots but I think you throw everything at Jones. Especially the bottom two lines

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Getting nothing from bottom six for many games now. Frustrating Knobloch decided to play the superstition bullshit.

Reactions: Duke74

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Have you watched how we have played? Outside of that Hyman goal , nothing of note.
You really see how much other fans actually watch us.

CHi/DET/MTL/and even TO fans said "we are getting blown out and McDavid will pot 5 points" lol. They all said this going into the last 4 games. They have not seen how dry it has been, but the GA is a positive overall. Keeping that down is a trend you can win with more times than not

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Was going to ask how we're doing but there seems to be some doom here so I'll take that as a not great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad